This document shows the procedure on logging in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Login to the system ensures you to access to all the system features that are available in the system and allows you to view, create, amend and delete static data and transactions in the system.
1. A dedicated login URL address will be provided by CS Lucas for each client as each client may be set up with a different URL address. Please check with your administrator to get the correct URL address for login.
2. Launch internet browser. Type the URL in the address bar. Click Go.
3. CS Lucas login screen will be displayed.
4. Type in the User ID and password.
5. Click Sign In.
6. The Welcome screen will be displayed upon logging in.
7. If you have forgotten your password, click here to see how to reset your forgotten password.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. Can the system be set up to login with two-factor authentication?
Yes. See more on Multi Factor Authentication user guide.
FAQ02. Is there a limit on the number of failed login attempts by each user before user account is locked?
Yes. See more details on how multiple failed login attempts are handled by the system on Account Lockout user guide.
Security Recommendations for CS Lucas