This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document gives the step-by-step procedure for how to launch the Money Market module and filter for trade booked in the system.
1. From the main menu, select Transaction > Non-Deliverable Fwd.
2. The Non-Deliverable Fwd page is as shown below.
The Accounting Centre will be populated with the default value based on the preference set up under User and Rights.
The Value Date From will be populated with the current date.
These values may be overridden if user favourite values are set up (see FAQ).
3. The user also may set other filter criteria for queries, if required (e.g. Buy Ccy, Ctpy ID, Portfolio etc.). These filter fields are not mandatory.
4. Click Refresh to populate the list and the screen below will show.
5. To export what is displayed on the list, click on the Export button. It will then download the Excel version.
6. Note that this query list allows a user to save commonly used filter criteria as “favourites” (see FAQ).
7. If favourites are saved, you may click on Download Button once to apply them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. The system prompts me, saying I cannot access this module.
Please check that you have sufficient access rights. The access right for this process is 13610.
FAQ02. How do I save favorites?
Please refer to this link.
Confirm NDF Trade and Fixed NDF Trade