This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document gives the step-by-step procedure on how to launch the Foreign Exchange Module.
1. From the main menu, click on Transaction, then select Foreign Exchange.
2. Foreign Exchange page is as shown below.
The Accounting Centre will be populated with the default value based on preferences set up under User and Rights.
The Value From date will be populated with the current or system date.
• These values maybe overridden if user favourite values are set up (see FAQ).
3. User may also set other filter criteria to queries if required (e.g., Ctpy ID, Buy Ccy, FX Type etc.). These filters are not mandatory.
4. Click Refresh to populate trades.
5. To export what is displayed in the list, click on Export Button. This will download the Excel version.
6. Note that this query allows users to save commonly used filters as favourites. If favourites are saved, you may click on Floppy Disk Button once to apply them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. How do I save favourites?
To save favourites, click on this link.
FAQ02. The system says I cannot access this module. How can I do this?
Access rights need to be assigned to launch this module. The access right ID for foreign exchange is 11710.