This document shows the procedure on creating and updating issues on Qliko.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
CS Lucas uses Qliko to collaborate on issue resolution and help us track their resolution.
This system tracks issue lifecycle in real-time from issue creation, through to updates and final closure. Qliko has business logic to help us track how long a particular request or question is outstanding. To do this properly, we need our client to submit all issue on Qliko with their own credentials.
In tandem with Qliko, CS Lucas has on roster person dedicated to follow up on matters submitted on Qliko and route these to the relevant team to resolve without delay.
All these changes are aimed at:
• Reducing our response turnaround time
• Organizing knowledge base of problem and their resolution
• Meeting and exceeding service level commitment
• Identifying areas where we need to improve documentation and/or system features
1. Browse to qliko.cslucas.com
2. Qliko login screen will be displayed.
3. Type in the User ID and password. Click on “Forgot Password” link to receive an email to reset it.
4. Click Login.
5. The Welcome screen will be displayed upon logging in.
6. Navigate to Issue Log and click Refresh. The system will list all open issue logs your organization has submitted.
7. To create a new log, click on New Issue.
8. Select the Job. There should only be one.
9. Set the priority level to normal.
10. Give the matter to be reported a brief subject. This is limited to 50 characters.
11. Provide a full description of the problem.
12. Click on the Save button.
13. The new issue log has been created.
14. To view conversations and update them with images and files. Drill down to the relevant issue by clicking on the Issue ID.
15. To attach a file, click on Choose File. The name of the attached file is shown.
16. To attach a screenshot, first take a copy of it using a snipping tool. Then paste it on the description box.
17. Click on Update to save the screenshot.
18. To send a conversation from Qliko via email. Go to the conversation you wish to send. Click the Send Message link.
19. Select the recipients.
20. Then click Send Message.
21. The email sent by Qliko will appear in the inbox. A convenient way to navigate back to Qliko from the email is to click on the link below. This will launch the browser to open the issue.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS