This document shows the detailed procedures on how to import risk profile tagging for security and counterparty in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Risk profiles that are tagged to security and counterparty in the system can be used for setting up rules to check for compliance in the system.
1. Risk profile tagging for counterparty and security can be imported via Counterparty or Security module. In this example, import from Security module will be shown. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Securities.
2. Choose Security Type from the dropdown.
3. Click Refresh.
4. Click on any one of the security short name.
5. Click Risk Profile.
6. Click Import. The Import Risk Profile Tagging screen displays.
7. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing risk profile tagging.
8. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
9. Fill out the sheet. Fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory.
10. Type in the counterparty short name or security short name for Counterparty/Security* column.
11. Type in the risk profile and the value as set up in the system.
12. Save the Excel file on the computer.
13. Go back to the Import Risk Profile Tagging screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
14. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
15. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will display.
16. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
17. If there is no error, click Load.
18. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
19. A message saying that loading is successful will be displayed.
20. Go back to the Security screen, tick on the checkbox beside the short name of the security imported.
21. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
22. To approve counterparty, navigate to Set Up > Static > Counterparty . Tick on the checkbox beside the short name of the counterparty imported. Click Approve.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS