This document shows the procedures for importing portfolio into CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows import of multiple portfolios in bulk and helps in migrating existing data into system conveniently during initial implementation.
1. From the Main Menu, select Set Up > Risk > Portfolio.
2. Click on Action and select New.
3. Click Import. The Import Portfolio screen displays.
4. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing portfolio.
5. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
6. Fill out the fields. Short name is mandatory, all others are optional fields. For more information on each field, see Set Up Risk Portfolio.
7. Save the Excel file on the computer.
8. Go back to the Import Portfolio screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
9. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load.
13. When a popup appears, click Yes.
14. A message saying that it was loaded successfully will be displayed.
15. Click Cancel to return to the listing page and approve the newly imported portfolios.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS