This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the procedure for how to import NDF in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows convenient and faster way when you have a number of transactions to be booked in the system.
1. From the home screen, select Transaction > Non-Deliverable Fwd.
2. In the screen, click New. The screen below appears.
3. Click the Import button. The screen below appears.
4. Click Template to download the CS Lucas template for importing NDFs.
5. Save the file and open. An excel sheet will be opened.
6. Input values as required. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
7. Go back to the Import NDFs screen. Tick on the Read File box.
8. Click Choose File. Select the saved Load_NDF_Template.xls file.
9. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel file will appear.
10. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the template to edit and upload again.
11. If there is no error, click Load. Click OK on the pop up that appears.
12. You will see the message below once successfully loaded.
13. Click Back Button to return to the NDF screen. Filter by Acct Cntr and VDate Fr and click Refresh. The imported NDF trades will be displayed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS