This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detailed procedure for importing interest rate swap trades.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This helps during the migration of existing trades into the system during initial implementation where the transactions can be imported in bulk.
1. From the Main Menu, select Transaction > Interest Rate Swap.
2. Click New.
3. Click Import. Import Intererst Rate Swap Trades screen displays.
4. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing interest rate swap.
5. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
6. There are two tabs in the Load_IRS_Template. Fill in the fields in both “IRS_Trades” and “IRS_Structure” tabs. Those with asterisk (*) are mandatory. For more information on each field, see Create Interest Rate Swap.
7. Save the Excel file on the computer.
8. Go back to the Import Interest Rate SwapTrades screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
9. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load.
13. When a popup appears, click OK.
14. A message saying that load was successful will be displayed. Trade ID will be assigned to the successfully loaded trades.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS