This document contains the detailed procedures on how to import counterparty in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows import of external counterparties into the system. This is a faster way to create counterparty in the system if there are many.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Counterparty.
2. The Counterparty screen displays.
3. Click New.
4. Click Import. The Import Counterparty screen displays.
5. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing counterparty.
6. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
7. Fill out the Excel file. Fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory. For more details on each of the field, see How to Set Up Entity – Counterparty.
8. Save the Excel file on the computer.
9. Go back to Import Counterparty screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
10. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
11. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
12. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
13. If there is no error, click Load .
14. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
15. A message saying the loading is successful will be displayed.
16. Go back to Counterparty screen, click on the checkbox beside the counterparties imported.
17. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS