This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the procedure for how to import counterparty SSI into the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This provides a convenient and faster way for loading counterparty SSIs in bulk. Multiple SSIs across different banks/ counterparties can be loaded at one time using the import function.
1. From the home screen, select Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions.
2. Click Counterparty SSI.
3. In the Counterparty SSI screen, click New SSI The screen below appears.
4. Click the Import button. The screen below appears.
5. Click Template to download the CS Lucas template for importing Accounting Centre SSI.
6. Save the file and open. An excel sheet will be opened.
7. Input values as required. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
8. Go back to the Import Counterparty SSI screen. Tick on the Read File box.
9. Click Choose File. Look for the saved Load_Ctpy_SSI_Template.xls file.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel file will appear.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the template to edit and upload again.
12. If there is no error, click Load. Click OK on the pop up that appears.
13. You will see the message below once successfully loaded.
14. Click Back Logo to return to the Counterparty SSI screen.
15. Select the counterparty from the Entity drop down menu. In this example, we select “DBS-SG”.
16. Click Refresh and the imported Counterparty SSI’s would be displayed.
17. Approve the newly created counterparty SSI by selecting the checkbox and click Approve.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS