This document contains the detailed procedures for importing counterparty group in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
The purpose of creating counterparty group is for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Counterparty.
2. The Counterparty screen displays.
3. Click Group .
4. Click on Action and select New Group.
5. Click Import . The Import Counterparty Group screen displays.
6. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing counterparty group.
7. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
8. Fill out the sheet. Fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory.
9. Save the Excel file on the computer.
10. Go back to Import Counterparty Group screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
11. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
12. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
13. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
14. If there is no error, click Load .
15. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
16. A message saying that loading is successful will be displayed.
17. Go back to the Counterparty screen, tick on the checkbox beside the short names of the counterparty groups imported.
18. Click on Action and Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS