This document shows the detailed procedure for importing contingent liability.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows import of contingent liability into the system in a bulk when you have many.
1. From the main menu, select Transaction > Contingent Liability.
2. Click New.
3. Click Import.
4. Click Template to download CS Lucas standard template for importing contingent liability.
5. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
6. Fill out the fields on the Excel file. Fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory. For more information on each field, see Create and Amend Contingent Liability.
7. Save the Excel file on the computer.
8. Go back to the Import Contingent Liability screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
9. Click Choose File. Browse for the Excel file saved.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel file will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load.
13. When a popup appears, click OK.
14. Message indicating that the loading was successful will be displayed. Trade ID will be assigned to the successfully loaded trades.
15. Click Back Button to return to Contingent Liability screen. You will see the trades loaded appear in the trade listing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Create and Amend Contingent Liability