This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detailed procedures for importing call/sweep set up in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Relationship set up is required before any transactions/ activities can be booked or captured.
1. From the main menu, select Transaction > Call/Sweep.
2. Click Set Up.
3. Click Import. The Import Call/Sweep Set Up screen displays.
4. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing call/sweep set up.
5. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
6. Fill out the sheet, fields with asterisks are mandatory. For more details on each of the field, see Call/Sweep Set Up.
Note: To import bank sweep group, only Type and Entity/Grouping is required. Short Name, Acct Cntr, Ccy and Bank will be set accordingly by the system based on the value filled in Entity/Grouping field.
7. Save the Excel file on the computer.
8. Go back to Import Call/Sweep Set Up screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
9. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load.
13. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
14. A message saying that loading is successful will be displayed.
15. Click Back Button to return to Call/Sweep Set Up screen.
16. Tick on the checkbox beside the short name of the set up imported.
17. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS