This document contains the procedure for importing actual financial covenants for entities.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows to import actual financial covenants in bulk if you have many to maintain and can be import for multiple entities.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre.
2. Click the Edit button of the accounting centre short name. In this example, TFS-SG.
3. From the Amend Accounting Centre screen, click Financial Covenants.
4. Click Import. The Import Financial Covenants screen displays.
5. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing actual financial covenants.
6. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
7. Fill out the Template. Save it in the computer.
8. Go back to the Import Financial Covenants screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
9. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load . A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
13. A message showing loading was successful will be displayed.
14. To check these covenants, select the As At Date from the Financial Covenants screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS