This document shows the detailed procedures on how to import accounting centre.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Accounting centres are internal legal entities created in the system for booking transactions.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre.
2. Click on Action and select New.
3. Click Import. The Import Accounting Centre screen displays.
4. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing accounting centre.
5. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
6. Fill out the Excel file. Fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory.
7. Save the Excel file on the computer.
8. Go back to the Import Accounting Centre screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
9. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
10. Click Read File . The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load.
13. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
14. A message saying it was loaded successfully will be displayed.
15. Go back to the Accounting Centre screen, tick on the checkbox beside the accounting centres imported.
16. Click on Action and Approve . A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to Set Up Accounting Centre