This document shows the procedure for how to import accounting centre SSI into the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This provides a convenient and faster way for loading accounting centre SSIs in bulk. Multiple SSIs across accounting centres can be loaded at one time using the import function.
1. From the welcome screen, select Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions.
2. In the Accounting Centre SSI screen, click on Action and select New SSI. The screen below appears.
3. Click the Import button. The screen below appears.
4. Click Template to download the CS Lucas template for importing Accounting Centre SSI.
5. Save the file and open. An excel sheet will be opened.
6. Input values as required. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
7. Go back to the Import Accounting Centre SSI screen. Tick on the Read File box.
8. Click Choose File. Look for the saved Load_AcctCntr_SSI_Template.xls file.
9. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel file will appear.
10. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the template to edit and upload again.
11. If there is no error, click Load. Click Yes on the pop up that appears.
12. You will see the message below once successfully loaded.
13. Click Cancel button to return to the Accounting Centre SSI screen. Select the accounting centre from the Entity drop down menu and click Refresh. In this example, we select “TFS-SG”.
14. The imported accounting centre SSI would be displayed.
15. Approve the newly created SSI by selecting the checkbox of the SSI and click on Action and Approve.
16. Click Yes on the pop up that appears to confirm.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS