This document contains the detailed procedures for importing accounting centre group in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
The purpose of creating accounting centre groups is to facilitate the control of access rights of accounting centres that users can access/ view in CS Lucas system and for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre.
2. Click Group.
3. Click New Group.
4. Click Import. The Import Accounting Centre Group screen displays.
5. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing accounting centre group.
6. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
7. Fill out the sheet, field with asterisk are mandatory. For more details on each of the field, see Create Accounting Centre Group and Assign Members.
8. Save the Excel file on the computer.
9. Go back to Import Accounting Centre Group screen, tick on Read File checkbox.
10. Click Choose File. Browse for the file saved in the computer.
11. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
12. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
13. If there is no error, click Load .
14. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
15. A message saying that loading is successful will be displayed.
16. Go back to the Accounting Centre Group screen, tick on the checkbox beside the accounting centre groups imported.
17. Click Approve . A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS