This document shows the detailed procedures on how to import accounting centre addresses in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows maintaining accounting centre address for record purposes and letters printing.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre.
2. Click on any one of the accounting centre short name.
3. Click Address.
4. Click Import. The Import Addresses screen displays.
5. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing accounting centre addresses.
6. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
7. Fill out the Excel template. Save it on the computer. For more details on the each of the field, see maintain accounting centre address.
8. Go back to Import Addresses screen, tick on Read File checkbox. Click Choose File to browse for the file saved in the computer.
9. Click Read File . The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
10. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
11. If there is no error, click Load.
12. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
13. A message saying that loading is successful will be displayed.
14. Click Cancel to return to Accounting Centre screen.
15. Tick on the checkbox beside the short name of the accounting centres that are amended.
16. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS