This document describes the procedures to set up beneficiary bank entity ID for sending electronic bank settlement file to DBS bank.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
The electronic banking feature creates an electronic file that can be read by the bank’s e-banking system. This eliminates the manual process by having to send settlement instructions letter to the banks.
1. From Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions, Accounting Centre SSI screen displays.
2. Select the Entity and click Refresh to view list of available accounting centre SSIs.
3. Click on the Edit button of the SSI with DBS bank to drill down to the Amend Accounting Centre SSI screen.
4. Click E-Banking Setup button. Ensure that the E-Banking System is set to DBS ISO20022 pain.001.001.03 before clicking on E-Banking Setup.
5. Fill in the DBS company ID details and click Update.
6. You will be returned to the Amend Accounting Centre SSI screen.
7. Click Cancel button to return to the Accounting Centre SSI screen.
8. Approve the SSI. Tick on the checkbox of the amended SSI, click Action and Approve.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS