This document shows the detailed procedure for duplicating an accounting centre SSI.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows user to duplicate an existing accounting centre SSI in the system for convenience and faster creation of a similar accounting centre SSI.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions.
2. Choose the accounting centre from the Entity dropdown field and click Refresh. System displays the list of SSIs created for the accounting centre.
3. Choose the SSI to duplicate by clicking on the Edit button of the SSI. In this example, TF-CI-AUD.
4. In the Amend Accounting Centre SSI screen, click Duplicate. The below screen displays.
5. Enter New Short Name and New Account Number.
6. Click Save.
7. Approve the newly duplicated SSI by ticking on the checkbox beside the SSI Name.
8. Click on Action and Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS