This document shows the procedure on putting notes and attaching documents in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows you to write notes or attach documents to related transactions or static data in the system. This way the documents attached and notes are kept in the system and can be easily traced.
1. Documents and notes can be saved for static data and transactions whenever you see Document Button in the system. This is normally in the amend page of the static data or transactions. In this example, we will show how the note and document can be saved for Money Market transaction.
2. From the Main Menu, click Transaction > Money Market.
3. Choose the Accounting Centre from the dropdown and MDate From to filter out the transactions. Click Refresh.
4. Select the transaction to save notes or documents by clicking on the Trade ID. In this example, MMK100007.00 will be chosen.
5. Click on File/Note icon.
6. The Documents and Notes screen will be displayed. You will see the two tabs: (1) Notes (2) Documents.
7. To create a Note, click New from Notes tab.
8. Type your note on the free text area. This is a free text format.
9. Input the subject on the Subject* field.
10. Category can be created by typing it in the field but this is optional. This allows the notes saved to be categorised.
11. Click Save. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
12. The saved note will appear in the listing.
13. To view the note saved, click on the subject of the note. It will be opened in a new tab.
14. To delete note, tick on the checkbox beside the subject of the note and click Delete.
15. To attach documents to the transaction, click the Documents tab.
16. Below the list of records table, type the description of the document on the Description* field.
17. Category can be created by typing it in the Category field but this is optional. This allows the document attached to be categorised.
18. Click Choose File to browse for the document to attach.
19. Click Archive to save.
20. To view the document attached, click on the filename of the document saved.
21. To delete the document attached, tick the checkbox beside the filename of the document and click Delete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. What are the file format types that can be uploaded?
File format supported by CS Lucas are as follows: doc, docx, xls, xslx, ppt, pptx, txt, jpeg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, pdf.
FAQ02. Is there a limit on the file size that can be uploaded?
File size limit is 10MB for each file attachment.