This document shows the detailed procedures for creating counterparty SSI group in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows counterparty SSI to be grouped for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions.
2. Click Counterparty SSI.
3. Click SSI Group. The Counterparty SSI Group screen displays.
4. To create a new counterparty SSI group, click New Group.
5. Type the details needed. Short name is mandatory.
6. Long Name and Description is optional. If blank, system will default to the same as short name.
7. Click Save.
8. Approve the new group by ticking on the checkbox beside the short name.
9. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
10 . To assign counterparty SSIs to the group, click on the Group hyperlink.
11. In the Amend Counterparty SSI Group screen, click Assign Member.
12. The Assign Counterparty SSI Group Member screen displays.
13. Select the Entity from the drop down field. Click Refresh. In this example, CITI-SG is selected.
14. System list down the counterparty SSIs for CITI-SG on the left.
15. To add to the group, simply click on the Add hyperlink next to the Short Name.
16. The counterparty SSI will be added to the right.
17. When completed, click Save.
18. You will be returned to Amend Counterparty SSI Group screen. Click Back Logo to return to Counterparty SSI Group screen.
19. Approve the counterparty SSI group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve. If you do not see approval status set to “N” after making changes for the counterparty SSI group, click Refresh to refresh the screen.
20. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS