This document shows how to create and amend rate structure.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Rate Structure allows currency discounting rate to be maintained in the system for FX marked-to-market calculation.
1. From the main menu, select Price > Rate Structure. The Rate Structure screen will be displayed.
2. Click New to create new currency discounting rate structure. The Maintain Rate Structure screen is displayed.
3. Fill in the fields as required. They are mandatory. Select the structure as Ccy Discount.
4. Choose the currency from the dropdown. SGD will be chosen for this example.
5. Input the As At date. This is the reference date from which date the rate structure would apply.
6. Click Add Button. A new row item will be added.
7. Input the Tenor or the number of days followed by the Rate. You can leave the Date blank as the date will be auto calculated based on the tenor and the as at date.
8. Click Add Button to add more rate structure. In this example, the following values will be used.
9. At this point, you may click update. If you wish to see the dates, you may click Refresh Button. The dates will be populated.
10. Click Update to save the rate structure. System will return you to the main Rate Structure screen.
11. From the main Rate Structure screen, enter the From Date and click Refresh to inquire the saved rate structures.
12. To amend, click on the Ccy.
13. The maintenance screen appears.
14. Change the rate structure in the listing as necessary by amending directly in the fields provided. Click on Add Button to add more row items and Minus Button if the line item is to be removed.
15. Click Update once done.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS