This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detail procedures on how to create counterparty group and assign members in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows counterparties to be grouped for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Counterparty.
2. The Counterparty screen displays.
3. Click Group . The Counterparty Group screen displays.
4. To create a new counterparty group, click New Group.
5. Fill out the fields. Short Name is mandatory.
6. Long Name and Description is optional. If leave blank, system will default to the same as Short Name.
7. Click Save.
8. Approve the counterparty group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve .
9. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
10. To assign members to the counterparty group, click the Short Name of the group. In this example, members will be assigned to Ctpy Group A.
11. Amend Counterparty Group screen displays.
12. Click Assign Member.
13. To assign members, tick on the checkbox beside the short name of the counterparties to add. In this example, CITI-HK and CITI-SG will be chosen.
14. Click Add . The counterparties selected will be added to the right.
15. Click Save . You will be returned to Amend Counterparty Group screen, click Back button to return to Counterparty Group screen.
16. Approve the counterparty group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve. If you do not see approval status set to “N” after making changes for the counterparty group, click Approve to refresh the screen.
17. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to Set Up Entity – Counterparty