This document shows how to create and amend cash transfer in the CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allows cash transfers between inter-company and intra-company.
1. From the main menu, select Back Office > Cash Settlement. The system displays the Cash Settlement screen.
2. Click Cash Transfer. The screen below will be displayed.
3. Click New.
4. From the Cash Settlement – New Fund Transfer, fill out the fields required, these are the fields with (*). However, the other fields may also be filled.
5. The below screen shot shows the example of cash transfer between intra-company. TFS-SG is the company and is transferring cash from DBS account to CITIBANK account. Hence, the From Acct Cntr and To Acct Cntr would be set to the same company, which is TFS-SG in this example.
6. Key in the transaction date (TDate) and value date (VDate).
7. Select the currency and the amount to transfer.
8. Then, select the From and To bank account for the cash transfer.
9. At this point, you may click Save. Other optional fields can also be keyed in if necessary. Once saved, the system will display the Cash Settlement – Fund Transfer screen with the transaction. Filter the Acct Cntr, From and To date as appropriate to filter out the transaction.
10. To amend the cash transfer, click on the TradeID.
11. The Cash Settlement – Amend Fund Transfer screen will be displayed.
12. In this example, the amount will be changed.
13. Click Update.
14. The change will reflect in the Fund Transfer main screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. Can I book a fund transfer to an external counterparty in Cash Settlement – Fund transfer?
No. Cash Settlement – Fund transfer in CS Lucas system is designed to handle fund transfer between inter-company and intra-company only.