This document details how to copy exchange rates from one date to another date.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This function will make it easier to copy the exchange rates of a date to another date. Doing so will make maintenance easier and faster.
1. Click on Prices > Exchange Rate.
2. For example, we want to copy exchange rates from 31-Aug-2016 to 27-Nov-2017. In the Exchange Rate Maintenance screen, choose/ enter the From and To date fields as 31-Aug-2016.
3. Click Refresh. You will see list of exchange rates for 31-Aug-2016.
4. Next, click Copy To. Enter the date you prefer in the Copy To field and click on Copy.
5. You will see the rates are copied to the new date on the screen. Any amendments to the exchange rates can be made directly on this screen.
6. Click Save once completed.