This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document contains links on how to print confirmation letters to counterparty for Money Market, Foreign Exchange and Non-Deliverable Forward in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Confirmation involves sending out a confirmation letter to an external trade counterparty to confirm the contracts done. This is important because the transaction will not be completed without confirmation.
1. Confirmation can be found in Money market, Foreign Exchange and Non-Deliverable Forward screens.
2. Click on the link below for more details on printing confirmation for each transaction.
– Money Market Confirmation
– Foreign Exchange Confirmation
– Non-Deliverable Forward Confirmation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Non-Deliverable Forward Confirmation