This document contains the detailed procedure for how to book multiple repayments for different Term Loan trades.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This screen allows users to identify the next repayment for their Term Loan trades and book them. This reduces the need to book the repayment individually for each Term Loan trade.
1. From the Term Loan screen, click on Book Repayment.
2. The following screen will be displayed.
3. Select the Accounting Centre/Group from the drop down field. The Accounting Centre Group has a “+” in front of the short name. For illustration purposes, we will select one single Accounting Centre.
4. Select the As At Date. This date is defaulted to the system’s date, but you can change it.
5. Click Refresh.
6. You will see a list of next repayment items for the Term Loan trades for the As At date selected.
7. To book repayments, tick on the check box next to the Acct Cntr field individually, or select all and then click Book.
8. You will see a message saying the booking is successful.
9. If you see an asterisk (*) in front of the Acct Cntr field, it signifies that the trades having a preceding item not booked in the Repayment Schedule. You need to book the preceding item before you are allowed to book this.
10. To view the repayment schedule of a term loan trade from this screen, click on the Edit button of the trade. You will be brought to the Amend Term Loan Repayment screen. You can also book the repayment item directly from this screen. In this example, TML100002.00 is selected.
11. Click Cancel to return to the Book Term Loan Repayment screen.
12. Click Refresh to refresh the listing if you have done any booking in the Amend Term Loan Repayment screen in step 10. This allows the list to be refreshed with the latest updated list of unbooked trades.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS