This document explains the procedures on how to assign a accounting Centre SSI or bank account to multiple SSI groups.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows user to assign one accounting centre SSI to multiple groups in a more convenient and faster way.
1. From Accounting Centre SSI screen (Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions), click on the Edit button of the SSI (e.g. TF-CI-SGD) to drill down to Amend Acct Cntr SSI screen.
2. Click on Assign Group.
3. The following screen displays.
4. To assign SSI to group(s), tick on the check box of the SSI group short name from the list on your left and click Add.
5. Selected groups will be added to the Assigned Group list on your right.
6. Click Save to save changes.
7. The following message will displays.
8. To approve the SSI groups, navigate to Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions. Click SSI Group.
9. Tick on the checkbox of the SSI groups and click Action and Approve.
10. Accounting Centre SSI groups will be approved. Changes are audit logged in SSI group Change History (Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions > SSI Group > Click the Edit button of the Group to drill down to the Amend Accounting Centre SSI Group > Click on History).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS