This document shows the detailed procedure for amending counterparty SSI group in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows amending counterparty SSI group when required for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions.
2. Click Counterparty SSI.
3. Click SSI Group. The Counterparty SSI Group screen displays.
4. Click on the short name of the counterparty SSI group to amend.
5. Make the necessary changes.
6. Click Save .
7. Approve the amended group by ticking on the checkbox beside the short name.
8. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
9. To amend the counterparty SSI group member assignment, click on the short name of the counterparty SSI group.
10. In the Amend Counterparty SSI Group screen, click Assign Member.
11. The Assign Counterparty SSI Group Member screen displays.
12. To add more counterparty SSI to the group, simply click Add hyperlink next to the short name of the counterparty SSI on the left.
13. To remove counterparty SSI from the group, click Remove hyperlink next to the Selected SSI on the right.
14. When completed, click Save.
15. You will be returned to Amend Counterparty SSI Group screen. Click Back Logo to return to Counterparty SSI Group screen.
16. Approve the counterparty SSI group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve. If you do not see approval status set to “N” after making changes for the counterparty SSI group, click Refresh to refresh the screen.
17. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS