This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document explains how to amend currency in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
It allows you to make amendment when changes to the existing set up is required.
1. From the home screen, go to Set Up > Global > Currency.
2. In the Currency screen, select the currency to amend by clicking the currency short name. In this example we will make an amendment to KRW.
3. The screen below appears.
4. In this example, we will amend the Accrual Method. To make the amendment, click on the arrow to view the drop down menu.
5. Select the preferred new Accrual Method. In this example, we click on Act/365 (Act) to select it as the method.
6. Click Save when done.
7. The Currency screen will be displayed. Amended currency appears with an “N” under App? Column and requires approval.
8. Approve the currency by selecting the checkbox and click Approve.
9. Once approved, “N” will disappear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS