This document shows the detail procedures on how to amend counterparty group.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows amending of counterparty group when required for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Counterparty.
2. The Counterparty screen displays.
3. Click Group . The Counterparty Group screen displays.
4. Choose the group to amend by clicking on the Short Name. In this example, Ctpy Group A will be selected.
5. Make the necessary change.
6. Click Save .
7. Approve the amended counterparty group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve.
8. To amend the members’ assignment, click on the counterparty short name from the Counterparty Group screen.
9. In the Amend Counterparty Group screen, click Assign Member .
10. The Assign Counterparty Group Member screen displays.
11. To add new counterparty to the group, tick the checkbox on the short name of the counterparty.
12. Then, click Add . The selected members will appear on the right.
13. To remove the members assigned, tick the checkbox of the counterparty on the right.
14. Click Remove . Counterparty selected will be removed from the Selected Members list on the right.
15. Click Save when completed. You will be returned to Amend Counterparty Group screen, click Back button to return to Counterparty Group screen.
16. Approve the counterparty group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve . If you do not see approval status set to “N” after making changes for the counterparty group, click Refresh to refresh the screen.
17. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS