This document shows the procedure on how to amend accounting centre settlement instructions.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows amending accounting centre settlement instructions when amendment is required.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions.
2. Choose the accounting centre to amend by selecting the short name from the Entity dropdown.
3. Click Refresh. The SSIs associated with the accounting centre will be displayed.
4. Click the SSI name to be changed. In this example, TF-CI-AUD will be selected.
5. Change details as needed. In this example, the account number will be updated.
6. Click Save.
7. Approve the changes by clicking on the checkbox beside the SSI name.
8. Click on Action and Approve. Once a popup appears, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS