This document shows how to add company logo to confirmation letters.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows company logo to be shown as the letterhead in the confirmation letters that send out to the trade counterparty.
1. From the main menu select Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre.
2. In the Accounting Centre menu click on the short name of the entity where you want the logo to be placed. In this example, TFS-SG will be chosen.
3. The Amend Accounting Centre screen is displayed.
4. Click the File/Note button.
5. Document and Notes screen is displayed.
6. Select the Documents tab.
7. Type the Description, LOGO_LETTERHEAD. Fill in the Category field with the same name as Description.
8. Click Choose File. Look for the company logo to upload.
Note that the logo should have the specifications as below and should be in GIF or JPG format.
9. Click Archive. The file uploaded will appear on the upper part of the screen.
10. When printing confirmation for the entity, the logo will now be on the letter.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION