This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document contains the procedures for maintaining actual financial covenants for an entity.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows system to track compliance to facility covenants.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Entity.
2. Click on the short name of the entity chosen. In this example, TFS-SG.
3. From the Amend Accounting Centre screen, click Financial Covenants. You will see last available actual financial covenants on the screen, i.e. actual financial covenants as at 1 Jan 2016. If no actual financial covenants maintained before, you will see blank.
4. To maintain actual financial covenants, click Maintain.
5. Maintain as required. Choose the covenant to maintain.
6. Select the currency from the dropdown.
7. Type in the actual amount in the field provided.
8. When completed, click Save. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
9. A message showing the financial covenants are saved successfully will be displayed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Tracking Compliance to Facility Covenant