This document is a detailed procedure showing how to access user guides in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
User guides contain all the information necessary for users to use CS Lucas for their day-to-day work and let them learn about feature, functionality and system limitation of CS Lucas.
1. CS Lucas user guides are published and can be retrieved in the system. By navigating to any page in the system, you will see an icon at the top right of the page.
2. In this example, the user guide for Launching Money Market will be accessed.
3. Select Transaction > Money Market.
4. Click on the Question Mark icon on the top right of the screen.
5. A new tab with the user guide in the PDF form will be opened.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. How to use Google to search for a CS Lucas user guide?
Example, to search for how to create a new team room, you can type the following at Google.
new team room site:cslucas.com/user-guide
Then click on the user guide to access it.